- Botulinum Toxin for Migrane Headache
- Botulinum Toxin for Spasmodic Torticollis
- Bursa Injections of the Shoulders, Hips and Pelvis
- Carpal Tunnel Injections
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Celiac Plexus Neurolysis
- Costotransverse Joint Injections
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- Gasserian Ganglion Block
- Genicular Nerve Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablation for Knee Pain
- Genitofemoral Nerve Block
- Ilioinguinal Nerve Block
- Iliohypogastric Nerve Block
- Knee Injection
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block and Radiofrequency
- Lumbosacral Articulation Injections (Bertolotti’s Syndrome)
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Piriformis Injection
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Saphenous Nerve Block
- Shoulder Injection
- Sphenopalantine Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus Block
- Tarsal Tunnel Injections
- Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injections
- Thoracic Facet Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Thoracic Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Pre Injections Instructions
If you are anxious about your procedure, sedation may be an option for you.
If your plan of care involves sedation, you must meet the following criteria:
Come to your appointment with a responsible adult driver.
Fast for at least 6-8 hours prior to our appointment time. Morning medications can be taken with a sip of water no later than 2 hours prior to you appointment time. Exceptions may include diabetic medications, in this case please call the office for specific instructions.
If you are taking blood thinners or supplements, we may ask that you discontinue them prior to your procedure. Never stop these medications without approval from the physician prescribing them.
If you are taking blood thinners your pain physician may ask they be discontinued prior to injection. Never stop these medications without permission from the physician prescribing them. Please call our office if your blood thinner is not listed:
If you are taking any supplements such as Fish Oil, Garlic, Ginseng, Vitamin A&E, Ginger, Kava Kava, Clove, White Willow bark, or Gingko please stop these 7 days prior to your procedure.
Start the Path Towards Healing
Our physicians offer diagnostic testing, fluoroscopic guided procedures and steroid injections. Our goal is to restore function of damaged joints, nerves, and muscles to treat low back, neck, and other pain. Our mission is to have all patients living their lives with minimal pain and to meet each of our patients’ needs with the highest quality care. We offer innovative solutions utilizing the latest, minimally invasive technologies.