Welcome to the Physicians Pain Services! Thank you for allowing us to assist with your health-care needs. We value our patients and are committed to providing you with excellent care. Please note, our offices require referrals from a treating physician before a new patient appointment can be scheduled. You may provide this form to your referring physician so that we can start the process of excellent pain management care.
Each time you visit our offices, please bring:
- Your insurance card.
- Your method of payment
- A list of medications, including over-the-counter medicines, you are currently taking
- Information about any imaging you have had (MRI, bone scan, CT, …)
- New Patient Paperwork (download below)
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
The physicians and staff of Physicians Pain Services look forward to assisting with your health-care needs. If you have any questions, please call the practice at 636-442-5035
Physicians Pain Services
New Patient Forms
Please download and complete the following forms before your first appointment. New patients who have not filled out the paper form New Patient Questionnaire will be instructed to check in on a kiosk iPad to fill out a thorough health history and information upon arrival. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment to check in.
The physicians and staff at Physicians Pain Services continuously strive to improve our services and exceed our referring physicians’ expectations. When referring your patients to Dr. Shelton or Dr. Boedefeld, you can be assured that:
- We will always aim to work closely with you and your patient when selecting the best treatment regimen.
- We will make it our goal to safely and effectively improve the patient’s pain, function and well-being.
- Our caring physicians and staff will identify and use quality, comprehensive and state-of-the-art treatment options.
- Physicians Pain Services employs the most experienced and versatile board-certified experts. They provide progressive and customized pain management options to our patients.
NEW PATIENT REFERRALS WELCOME!
Thank you for your interest in Physicians Pain Services. We are an independent, referral-based pain management practice serving St. Louis area for for over 15 years. We are currently accepting new patients. Please download and print the following Referral Forms here.
St. Peters Referral Fax line: 636-442-5036
Fenton Referral Fax line: 636-326-7897
Wentzville Referral Fax line: (636) 332-8904
To contact us with questions or to learn more about our pain management services, please call one of our St. Louis office locations to speak with a member of our staff.
1601 Wentzville Parkway
Wentzville, MO 63385
1055 Bowles Ave.
Fenton, MO 63026